View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #38
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Thank you!

Not a lot further than that! All the sentences starting with "so" and "anyway" just irked me too much. So I curled up with a Lorraine Heath and stayed up way past bedtime reading!

DA has it right, there needs to be a way to easily separate the meta-regency from the really historically accurate.
I didn't even notice I was trying to follow what the heroine was trying to say as she seems to just babble on and on.....

I stayed up reading Welcome To Last Chance by Hope Ramsey. It's small town romance but her voice is very different from any one I have read. Her characters seem real and not cookie cutter at all. The Hero is way older than the heroine, When was the last time I seen that in contemporary romance I can't remember.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote