View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #434
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Had you received a shipment email? I haven't gotten one yet, and I don't see anywhere on the Kobo site where I can find the order status. The only items that show up on my account are ebooks that I have purchased.
I haven't received mine either. I ordered the Espresso verson and live in Illinois also.

I contacted Kobo this morning, because I also did not see it in my list of purchases. They took my order number from the order email, which I have, and looked it up and said that it had not shipped yet.

So excited about getting the Aura, can't wait for that shipped email!
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote