View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #35062
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm trying to decide if Japan took LSD or I did. This can be the only explanation for what I've been seeing in the mountains this year. I have NEVER seen colors as vivid as we are getting this year. I used to think Vermont had a lock of the Fall Foliage colors, but this year there is not doubt that Japan takes home the gold... and red... and green... and tan....and.... and... and.....
I used a polarizing filter, a graduated ND-3 filter to block the light from the upper half of the image, and a skylight filter to warm it all up, but all these do is make the camera see it the way my eyes see it. It really IS this vivid!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Momiji2.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	309.3 KB
ID:	96983  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote