View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
Mhtsos
Enthusiast
Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Iconia A210,Sony PRS-T1(sold),Cybook Orizon,Kobo Glo,Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Is the light of the kobo really that blue in real life ?
Not realy.
Its the third time they review the Glo with that distinct bluish screen.How they achieve it I really can't tell(maybe a faulty device?).

Mine has a very slight and barely noticeable bluish hue when I use the light in max setting(and then I don't read, I use it as a makeshift torchlight).
When you use it in more normal setting the screen is almost perfectly white(at least in my device).
Mhtsos is offline   Reply With Quote