View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 05:23 AM   #14
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddell View Post
On my Kindle Touch, I can simply swipe up to quickly go to the next chapter, then hit the menu area to see what page number that is. I try to keep that number in my head as I'm going through a chapter.

Yes, Calibre lets you do this - and quite well. But it functions the same as the page numbers Amazon provides on the Kindle books you purchase from them directly. The problem is not that page numbers are or are not included. It is that I have to hit a button to see the page number, then hit a button to go back to reading.
Aah, thanks for the explanation, I guess that is something I never considered doing because as I stated I do not mind stopping in the middle of chapters so it never really bothered me. The only time I concern myself with chapters is if I happened to be reading on one of my tablets and I want to easily sync with my Touch.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote