View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
*sigh*

I will continue to resist. I will not be assimilated.

And I am hating KDP with every fiber of my being. I do have a kindle app but I don't own a kindle! So I am effectively cut off from buying new books by any authors participating in this program. And this makes me sad.
The way I look at it is if I know of an author who jumps ship and goes to Amazon exclusively, I won't buy his/her books again or ever. So if they jump ship and then decide to come back home, I still won't buy. I feel this is a bad idea and if any author doesn't want to make books available in the format I use, then they really don't want my money.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote