View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #4
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm not aware of any eink devices that do this, but that could just be my ignorance. Will probably have to look at lcd (backlit) devices. The battery won't last as long on lcd as eink, but I'm not sure how it affects the weight of the device.

I do know that a couple apps on my iTouch have the font capability you're looking for, but I don't remember their names.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote