View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #13
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I already had "Let the Right One In" on my Kindle but I hadn't opened it yet and I see what you're talking about right on the first page.
There are two copies of this ebook, B002EPNHD6 and B002KYHZJS. You have B002EPNHD6 with the screwed up dropcaps, but B002KYHZJS (Let the Right One In: A Novel) seems to be ok. See the attached screenshots. The 2nd version has a better cover and a table of contents.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	K4PC_LET1.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	40472   Click image for larger version

Name:	K4PC_LET2.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	40473   Click image for larger version

Name:	K4PC_LET3.jpg
Views:	425