View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #27
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have to disagree with the assessment on Mercedes Lackey, Stephen R. Donaldson, and Terry Brooks. They are quite good. I'm sorry you (you know who you are) cannot see this.
You realize, I'm sure, that he could say the exact same manner of phrase to YOU: "I'm sorry you (you know who you are) cannot see this."

Regardless, I find it fascinating that we (everyone here on this thread) can share such diverse views about books and authors, and still get along. For me, that's what's fun.

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote