View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:41 AM   #171
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Well, I tested with Windows XP and ADE and it definitively comes from an ADE bug. Let me explain...
I expanded the ePub file into a folder, edited the CSS file, setting an absolute path for the font resource and then opened the HTML file with Firefox ; guess what, it worked out of the box.
When I did the exact same thing directly in the ePub file (same edit) and opened it with ADE, it didn't work (showing question marks instead of asiatic-looking thingies).
So, it has something to do with ADE ; either it's a bug, or it's an obscure point of the ePub standard that ADE enforces ? I can't tell...

Hope this helps,
David.
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote