View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #14
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
My goal for 2013 was 40 books, in the first half I was on track for 50 but as of now I'm at 29. However if all the reading I've done this year was complete books I'd probably have made my target.

My goal for 2014 is to finish a few of the books I've started in the last few years but not finished. I'd also like to reduce my TBR a bit. 40 books would still be a good target in terms of number of books.

But really, I'd like to recover some of the joy of reading that I've lost somehow.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote