View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #23259
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
o sail on a dream on a crystal clear ocean
To ride on the crest of a wild raging storm
To work in the service of life and the living
In search of the answers to questions unknown
To be part of the movement and part of the growing
Part of beginning to understand

Aye, Calypso, the places you've been to
The things that you've shown us
The stories you tell
Aye, Calypso, I sing to your spirit
The men who have served you
So long and so well

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZonmQZG0GQ )

Good morning, everyone! Packed and ready! The weather report for the area is sunny and warm, and I've got my plane ticket voucher printed out and tucked into my passport. I've made up a dozen teabags with Keemun tea, cleaned my lenses and camera sensor, and now it's just kicking back, relaxing, going for a walk, etc., before I have to head off to the airport!

But right now, full attention being paid to my mug. It's filled with East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea, and that's a very good thing indeed! And I'm having some prosciutto, Kalamata olives, and fresh melon for breakfast. My flight only serves snacks as it's too short for a full meal. But with the time zone change, I'll arrive after the dinner hour, and I'll need to find some light foods for the hotel room.

I was just looking at a map of the island's dive sites, and I'm hoping that we can convince the clients to dive the shallower reefs. There really is more colorful marine life at 15 meters than 40 meters, but new divers are attracted to the deeper dives for some reason. I don't know their certification levels, but I'm assuming they are in their mid-20's age wise... In Japan, that doesn't leave a lot of time for logging very many dives. Hmmmm..... We'll see... The island has dozens of great dive sites, but not all of them are good for photos. See you when I get back!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Guam_map.gif
Views:	77
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	99989   Click image for larger version

Name:	harbor.gif
Views:	75
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	99990  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote