View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #24
weltonsfancy
Enthusiast
weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I find that a screen protector helps a lot with fingerprints. I have a clear one on my nookcolor and nook tablet; they don't retain nearly as many fingerprints, and they're easier to clean. Also, the screen becomes less "sticky" so it is easier to scroll and swipe.
At first with my NT I didn't use a screen protector. (One time an ebook I was reading kept skippin pages, etc. I cleaned the screen really well. Fixed the problem.)
Now with the protector sometimes the whole bottom third will have a finger strip smuge. Doesn't bother me while I am reading but eventually I clean it.

If I am eating I try not to use that hand to turn pages.
weltonsfancy is offline   Reply With Quote