View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #8
catwomanau
Kobo Touch Newbie
catwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austencatwomanau has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Touch
I too, loved the numbers just for the chapter but have just recently discovered a major problem with this... I purchased a pathophysiology text from Kobo and cannot reference the actual page number in my assignments!!! Loving my kobo but tearing my hear out over a simple thing.....
catwomanau is offline   Reply With Quote