View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #103
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
In search of a way to read in the dark

I've tried head lamps and various clip-on lights on my eInk readers and haven't found anything that lights an eInk reader to my satisfaction. I got into ebooks long after the Sony 700 had come and gone. I've also tried the iPad and some of the small Android tablets; I don't have a problem with the backlighting but they're all a lot heavier than eInk readers and their battery life draws thirty inches of vacuum.

I'm trying out the Nook GlowLight now, and so far it scratches all my itches. I may never use a tablet as an eReader again.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote