View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Unfortunately it seems that the v2 firmware borks the line spacing, at least for the non-DRM'ed Epubs that I've tried.

Here's a photo of my T1 on the left (with DecalGirl black skin) and my wife's on the right, running the old version. Same book, approximately same page.

Notice how loose the lines have become on the left-hand one. Can I have my 1.1.11230 back?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	t1.jpg
Views:	935
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	85098  
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote