View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #30
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Too late to change the K2, but why the hell did someone think an extra button for "Shopping" was needed. Next version put it in the damn menu.

- Dictionary support for ALL books sideloaded or otherwise
- goto page
- NO page numbering, and I don't mean the page numbers at the bottom of the screen, I mean the stupid ones at the side of the screen that overlap text of the book, or at least an option to turn it off.
- No auto power off, rather auto-sleep
- Sort by Genre, not sure if this would be possible as it would have to be set in the eBook as well.
- Power-on returns to last page read in last book opened (bookmark?) NOT to the I'm Reading screen, unless you finished the last book being read.
- Mark book as "Read" without having to page through entire book
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote