View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #140
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by theBell View Post
This app is great and definitely appreciated by the Apple mobile community. My question is how does it make money to fund the development?
I suspect that once they have the Adobe bookstores setup, they'll earn a affiliate fee from ebook sales referrals.

Which i'm guessing is why library book support isn't on the first priority list.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote