View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 AM   #57
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I did not look at your guide yet, but it should probably stop using the windows-dependent MfgTool (with driver issues) and start using the cross-platform command-line replacement tool (imx_usb_loader). See the simple debricking first post to find it.
I saw it, but I would like to try it before adding it to the guide.
The only problem with MfgTool is the driver thing?
Otherwise I could add this link to provide an alternative to MfgTool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
...it appears that the small debricking guide contains firmware URLs to K4 diags files not in the pastebin.
The small debricking guide contains direct links ONLY to K5 images (those used by me).
It also contains the link to pastebin and to ixtab's download page.
So, no firmware URLs to K4 diags files...
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote