View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
All I want is to pose the question ... choose the answer from a choice of 4 and then be told if it's right or wrong. Not worried about scoring etc.
To be perfectly honest, I think the simple act of programmatically determining "correct" or "incorrect" based on user input is stretching (if not flat-out breaking—for most platforms) the capabilities of the mobi format.

Basically, giving the user a list of multiple choice answers which includes html links (that they will have to click/tap) to a "correct" or "incorrect" page, is the best you're going to be able to accomplish. And you're probably going to need correct/incorrect pages for each individual question if you want to include a link back to same question you were on.

Quote:
I've tried Word to create an HTML file but can't seem to get that to work properly.
I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to begin to get that done with Word-produced HTML (not that you won't be able to, I just don't use Word to produce HTML).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-02-2012 at 12:02 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote