View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:09 AM   #455
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyinred827 View Post
I'm having a problem with the sites that I have on my Craig tablet. Especially, known websites like Food Network. It keeps telling me that it can't connect to the site and the site may have moved. I know that the Food Network site did not move. I was able to get on to this site and others and now I get the same message for every site I try to open. Can you help me?
I can't say for sure, but that sounds like a problem with your wifi router. Try reseting your router and see if that helps.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote