View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #618
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Of the 3000 people who have used this app I would like to thank the 4 of you who felt the need to donate.

Our server renewal is up and I still can't personally look to develop on a paperwhite, Also Stepk is struggling to develop for the lower devices not having a k3.

All excess proceeds would go toward providing literacy aids to underprivileged children.

Should anyone wish to contribute all the details are in the top link... And possibly I suppose I should put them in my signature. Thanks for using KUAL and it's associated - and growing - resources like the dedicated wiki, Support Forums etc...

I would personally like to thank stepk who I KNOW has poured countless hours into this next release and knc1 who has worked endlessly supporting the upcoming kual-system. And of course Ixtab without whom all of this would just be a dream.

Viva the KUAL!
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote