Thread: Silliness ABBAtar for Zelda
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #31
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Wooooooops!! And this virus IS fast......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
ok, so I am sharing my lame one anyway (by request). I apologize ahead of time. you wouldn't believe how long it took me to try to make the heart JUSt the heart without the white background, but I couldn't do it!~! I tried forever. Paint is not as fancy as I'd like, but I can't even use it!

Oooooo noooooooo!

I must go find the nearest de-abba-tization chamber!

Zelda, can your recommend some Tom Waits or scratch.
I'm thinking we should flood the forum with the antidote before it spreads any further.

WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 08-29-2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote