View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Oh. My. God.

That is hilarious!

I'm glad the folks at Mobileread decided to append all the April Fools' joke titles with "(April Fool)". I was going to suggest it, but thought I'd come off as being too PC or something. We all knew any articles on 4/1 had to be read with a grain of salt, but I could see some poor newbie doing a random search 6 months from now, and getting all ticked off that Tor thought ebook readers were all "alpha geeks" (or some other such nonsense).

Last edited by FizzyWater; 04-04-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: edited for fumble-fingered typos
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote