View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
corroonb
Addict
corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura, Nexus 9
Sony Reader freezes on start up

I bought a Sony Reader today and after putting the free 100 Classics on it, it now freezes on start up even after a reset. It connects to the eBook Library software if I connect it to my PC while its booting up after the reset but as soon as I remove the USB cable, it freezes with the circular logo of two arrows in the centre and "Loading...." on the bottom of the screen. In this state it does not respond to any button presses. I think I may have to take it back tomorrow. Is there anyway I can rectify this without a replacement?
corroonb is offline   Reply With Quote