View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I take your point but sigil is an epub processor and an epub with a strange file type is still really an epub, inside....

is there not something inside a file that tells windows what it "really" is & could not sigil not look at that, rather than at the filetype shell.

& yes I think it should open zips if the zip is really an epub. I am surprised it does not already do zip.

is it not just a case of removing the line of code that inspects file type & says "quit already" ? & let sigil at least try to open it
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote