View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #60
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaal View Post
Hi Robin

First of all, congratulations for releasing the upgrade - it is a change we have all been looking forward to.

I do share many of the concerns expressed in this thread (especially ease of access to things like brightness control), but most importantly, for me at least, is Arabic support: I have been happily using my koboarc to read Arabic websites etc., but now it seems that the font for Arabic is no longer there! Is it just a matter of tweaking some settings or has support for Arabic been dropped?

Arabic support and display quality were my main reasons for buying the koboarc, so it would be a big shame if Arabic support is dropped... please tell me I just need to change some settings, please...! (or that there will be a patch/small update soon).

Many thanks in advance for the clarification.

Best regards,
Kamaal
I'm going to look into this.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote