View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #7
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
Well it works sort of. I was able to get the ebookwise page to display and was able to tap through some of their links. All the other links I tried I would get a 2 or 3 packets of info then just an unending stream of 0 byte length ones. Might be a problem with my network setup though didn't test it for very long. I've got to get to bed.

Definitly going in the right direction. Oh had to tinker with the port settings, 8118 is blocked for me and I didn't take to the time to dig around in the iptables to open it up, don't even know for sure where ubuntu keeps those files. Other than that looks like it works.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote