View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #6
desert dog
Zealot
desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2,3 Voyage,Oasis 1&2, Kobo Glohd, Aura hd, Kmini, H2O 1&2
I love my Kobo mini. I bought it for the ultra portability benefit and was so impressed that I went out the next day and hunted down a Kobo glo so I could synch my highlights and notes.

I am coming from several years of e-reading: kindle keyboard, kindle fire, kindle paperwhite.

Besides the portability I really enjoy being able to manipulate the font weight and the line and margin spacing.

But the Kobo feature I am most thankful for is the chapter page number - knowing that gives me a sense of where I am in the book and that for me is a comfort..

I have not used the glo enough yet to fully compare it to the Kindle paperwhite, but I will do that once I have a couple more books under the hood.

In the meantime the mini is with me constantly, I just shove it into my back pocket and go. I no longer sweat out a long line at the bank..
desert dog is offline   Reply With Quote