View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
... then continue the development cycle at the next step.

I.E brick it again...

Anyway, is that RUNME.sh correct? Do I need to switch from diag to main to copy that damn file?

EDIT: I was thinking the same thing...then, how to use SSH in diag?
I can start USBnet in diag mode but I can't ssh into kindle using the way I always do (with winscp or putty)...

EDIT2: I get "connection refused" even if I can see the Kindle in the right mood (detected as Linux USB Ethernet/RNDIS gadget in my windows xp...)

EDIT3: I think I got it. I need to get to fastboot mode, use mmcblk0p2_ssh.img.gz to have ssh in diags, activate the USBnet in diag, than I should be able to use WinSCP to fix that damn file...
I need to make windows xp to use fastboot!

Last edited by silver18; 05-28-2012 at 09:03 PM.
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote