View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:48 AM   #3
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
I wish it had Bluetooth built in. Many accessories could've been supported. Such as a Bluetooth headset w microphone so we could run Skype on it. Or a keyboard or mouse. Ok, the mouse is ridiculous although the keyboard might work.

Seriously though if my eight year old Palm TX has Bluetooth as does my el cheapo flip cell phone why not the Vox?
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote