View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 11:17 AM   #14
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Technodunce that I am, after two and a half years I still can't work it out. I visit User PC many times, but I've never seen a list of karma donations. Just tried again and drawn another blank. Any advice? Hoots. Neil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
As soon as you click "User CP" and scroll past any subscribed threads/forums you should see "Latest Reputation Received ". There is the list of all of the people from whom you're received Karma, and what, if anything, the said along with it. You also see the Thread they thanked, and if you click the link, you will see that actual post they clicked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
You may have to 'expand' this section by clicking the '+' (plus) sign at the right of the heading.

There should be lots of nice little messages to catch up on, plus you can click on the member name right while you're there and send a 'thank you' note.
Excellent point Wetogeard! I didn't think of that.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote