View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #44
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
poetic, sometimes strained, sometimes with humour, occasionally bordering on the boring...whether I would venture another read of it, I don't know .....
GeoffC, for a fat one liner or a skinny two liner, ... you are not doing bad. And for your standards that is quite an exploit.

But, a part from the plot (no plot), the message (any?) the structure (too much, although quite well tested by time), the quality of the prose is the highest. So refined, so polished, so musical, even for a poetry blind like the undersigned.
Ah ... that what you meant by poetic.

My third read is still underway.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote