Thread: Bricked Aura
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepieux View Post
Tshering, I have tried all the solutions provided by Kobo (power slider to the right for 10 secondes, and soft reseting the device w ont work either).

Peter, thank you for the link, but first I need to find a way to make my PC see the Kobo.
When I plug the Kobo to the pc, the Aura ask me if I want to connect it to the PC. Unfortunatly the 'connect' icon is on the kobo screen and the screen is non responding.
In that case, it isn't actually bricked. The device is actually running, but, not working. A pedantic difference, but it could be important.

What tshering said should work, and he was serious about how long to hold the power slider in the off position. I usually hold it for at least 20 seconds. That ensures the device is off. Then, hold the light button down, push the slider and release, wait for the LED to start flashing and release the light button. If that doesn't work, try the complete sequence again. I have had to do it two or three times with my Glo for it to work.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote