View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #33
anonimo200
Enthusiast
anonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it isanonimo200 knows what time it is

Device: Kindle DXG
Thank you geekmaster. Sumarizing: I'm trying to make pageturn work so tried "waitforkey" in the kindle's search bar (missundertood you) Then, when trying to access debug mode, I was unable with `debugOn but could enter with ;debugOn (separate question...) In fact it's a long time since I don't use debugOn so probably it has worked always with ;debugOn not `debugOn and I used ` to run commands. Ok, all this is a different vortex I got into so let's forget it :-)

Once I was able to run waitforkey using ssh, the key codes I got were not the same you can see in myts (althought they are the same as launchpad) so I spent some more time trying to guess what happened. In the end I remembered I'd to add something else to myts' keydefs.ini to make DXG work. Second vortex. Survived too...

Present situation: pageturn doesn't yet work; it creates "key" (empty) file in /tmp when pressing the mapped key but does nothing.

I'm sorry for disturbing you, they all are problems related with my absolute and deep ignorance... I hope you (and the rest of the members) will forgive me for being so a pain in the ***

Regads and "Long live and prosperity"
anonimo200 is offline   Reply With Quote