View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:23 AM   #26
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I am having difficulty understanding why you would buy a Kobo at that price when the K3 or Nook has the same, if not better, features then the Kobo. I can understand it outside of the US, the Nook isn't available and the Kobo is less expensive then the Sony for folks wanting an EPub reader. But in the US?

I guess if you want an EPub, WiFi readers, without a touchscreen under $150.
My thoughts too. Why? The Kobo has worse specs and no browser. It should be priced at $99 to remain competitive.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote