View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #25
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tponzo View Post
Chaley,
just came back to this thread via somewhere else. I did have the very slow sync problem on my PRS 900 when I first upgraded to 0.7.7 but it seems to be better now. Maybe it was just the time zones thing. I might still run your fix just to be sure. Will check when I get home from work later.
If it is working well enough, then I suggest you wait. The fix will be included in 0.7.8, coming out in a couple of days.

As said above, my suspicion is that using the Sony program to connect to the device changes the timezone. I also suspect that resetting the device will reset the timezone to GMT. Can you help confirm that? Have you reset your 900 and not used the Sony SW since to connect to it?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote