View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #20
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
It is curious, I have a 505 and don't experience the problems you are have run in to.
I've been running into some weird issues with my device for a while now. Like it would lose all the collections, or mix and match stories into the various collections, and etc....I think it's because I'm using an SD card on my device? Or I need to clear it off and reset it to factory default or something? Or it could be something with my cache?

But to be fair I have over 800 books on my device (trying to keep it below 1000) and it's over 2 years old. I think I may have also messed up when I copied the files over from my XP computer to my new Windows 7 laptop (which is also crashing for no good reason from time to time)

I still get "...." instead of epub or mobi on the drop down box (that'll allow you to select which format to convert to) when I select convert ebook. I think I may have to start everything over from scratch at some point. But right now I'm okay with bailing the water out of the boat so to speak.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote