View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 03:59 AM   #17
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
Debug: Using GMT TZ for new book...author and book title listed...
Debug: Timezone votes: 766 GMT, 0 LTZ

But neither of these were last, after the timezone stuff it says.
DEBUG; staring update_playlists ['series', 'tags] 1

Then the last line says

DEBUG: PRS505: finished sync_booklists

I'm not sure if this helps?
Yes, it does. It tells me that I guessed correctly -- your 900 does somehow know what timezone it is in, and that all of the dates/times for the books on the card have been adjusted to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

I didn't expect the timezone lines to be last, so that isn't a problem.
Quote:
I unplugged my device at 3:25 and it finished processing in 3 minutes so I think it worked but I'm not sure if this means I need to keep the new driver? or what happens when I upgrade to the next Calibre if I'm supposed to delete it?
Three minutes instead of 30. Good!

As for what to do about the driver, the choice is yours. The changes that are in the driver you have will be released in 0.7.8 (in a week or so). You can keep the new driver until you upgrade, or you can delete it and wait for the upgrade. If you decide to keep the driver, then do remember to delete it next time you upgrade calibre.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote