View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #16
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
@Amalthia & tponzo:

There will be stuff printed in the command box/terminal. Connect your sony (more stuff is printed), then add one book (yet more stuff is printed). If the new driver is running, buried in the last 'stuff' printed will be two lines of interest that I want you to post back to me. Samples are shown below. The number after DEBUG: will be different, because it is a time. 'localtime' will probably be GMT. I don't need the name of the book.
Code:
[ stuff ...]
DEBUG:    7.2 Using localtime TZ for new book database/media/books/...
[ stuff ...]
DEBUG:    7.2 Timezone votes: 0 GMT, 165 LTZ
[ stuff ...]
Unplug the device and see if the time to recover has improved.

I'm copying the two lines I got minus the book title.

Debug: Using GMT TZ for new book...author and book title listed...
Debug: Timezone votes: 766 GMT, 0 LTZ

But neither of these were last, after the timezone stuff it says.
DEBUG; staring update_playlists ['series', 'tags] 1

Then the last line says

DEBUG: PRS505: finished sync_booklists

I'm not sure if this helps?

I unplugged my device at 3:25 and it finished processing in 3 minutes so I think it worked but I'm not sure if this means I need to keep the new driver? or what happens when I upgrade to the next Calibre if I'm supposed to delete it?
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote