View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #5
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchbaby View Post
Christopher Pike wrote a book about vampires in space but unfortunately there isn't an available eBook for it. Season of Passage.

And it isn't actually a "light" read, emotionally. He isn't ever going to be accused of literary genius but I still like him.

I LOVE Season of Passage! A little surprised I'm not the only one It's one of the few pback books I kept after getting my ereader b/c it's not available in eformat (and probably never will be...).
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote