View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Debby
Connoisseur
Debby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Sony & ipad
Restore Missing Library? Plug in to automate?

Hello,

1. I spent 3 days converting and entering metadata in my library. Everything was converted from mobi to epub. But, it is now it is gone!

If I understand correctly the library is stored in a metafile.db. I have tried to see if I can restore a previous version (Vista user) but no luck. Is there a way to restore a previous version? I now know I should have used "save file" but I did not understand before. I also do not understand where the epub files are......

Now for some questions for the mentally impaired:

2. Are all the plug ins shown in the Preferences working? Or do I need to activate them?

3. Is there a plug in anyone would care to share to help:

A. Automate my running of .py scripts and then transfer those files into the library.

B. A plug in that once in the library it automatically looks for metadata and fetches covers.

Obviously, I am not looking forward to another stretch hours redoing everything.

Thank you!

Debby
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote