View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #19
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
That looks like it might be a viable option, although from the picture it looks like the display is a really dark greenish grey. Is that the real color, or it is just from the screen's angle in the picture?

Edit: Okay, from other pictures I've found, it looks like part of that might be from the angle.
There IS a greenish grey tint to the screen (look at the background of any LCD watch) but it isn't dark. The brighter the light the better (less greenish-grey) the screen looks. It looks fantastic in direct sunlight sitting by the pool. (don't have to be sitting by the pool to look fantastic, but sitting by the pool makes everything better)

One of the nice benefits of the Libre Pro is the ability to play MP3 files in the background. I wouldn't use it as an mp3 player, but I do have some ambient sound files that I'll play if I want to feel like I'm reading by the beach, or in the woods by a stream.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote