View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #17
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
Yeah, I'm not really looking for a Kindle this time. I was more looking for something that I haven't had any use in before. As for why I need another ereader, when I already have so many...?

I don't, not really. But I like to have a lot of choices in my reading, and I was looking for a basic ereader that isn't too expensive so I don't have to worry about it breaking.
Although it isn't eInk (it's reflective LCD), you might consider an Aluratek Libre Pro. It is still available for $30 new at geeks.com:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=AEBK01FS

I've had mine for a few years even though I now have a Kobo Touch. I like the cleanness of the display, the no-flicker page turns, and the quality construction.

It is the same as the Ectaco Jetbook which is highly praised by their owners.

If you're looking for another device to tinker with (I find myself doing that with many gadgets) I think you can easily get $30 worth of tinkering enjoyment out of it.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote