View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #9
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Wow, 10 years! Congratulations & and best wishes for many more. In the, not quite, two years that I've been here, Mobileread has become another home.

My favorite section is Reading Recommendations. I love finding new books and new authors, I love seeing what other people are reading, and I love recommending a good book when I can. Reading Recommendations is also the official home of the Book Clubs, which I enjoy.

There are usually 3 main reasons people go to the Reading Recommendations section. 1. To ask for specific types of books/authors, 2. To talk about a specific book/author, 3. To talk about a specific series.
I would like it if we could make each type a little easier to find.

Suggestion: Having either a WCIF (Where Can I Find) subsection or a Dedicated Book, Author, and/or Series subsection.

I have two thoughts on this: Since it is called the Reading Recommendations forum, we could leave all of the WCIFs as the main area and make a subsection for discussing specific books, authors, and/or series. However, since I've noticed (from other sites) that people tend to specifically look for a WCIF area, it may be more user friendly to have that as a specific subsection instead.

I, personally, would love to have a place dedicated to WCIFs and a place dedicated to Series.

Thank you so much for the site, for offering the give away, and for giving us an opportunity to weigh in.