View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 04:39 PM   #388
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@NiLuJe - thanks for the post. Though I already have a patch sorted for it as I mentioned above, I am more intrigued as to "why" it is failing to return a page count.

@ash600 - the log you posted above differs from the one I meant. You posted the log off the plugin's results dialog. I want the log from the Jobs window (Shift+Alt+J) to see if that had any clues. Thanks for the additional info.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote