View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #387
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@kiwidude: I've had the same issues as ash600 since 1.6.x.

The following quick & dirty patch seems to fix it, although you get a successful dialog even when it fails to get a pagecount from Goodreads (the failure is visible in the log/details, and clicking yes effectively does nothing). Since it was good enough for me (and I suck at Python), I haven't looked at it further .

From what I can gather, when running a goodreads download job, book_path is unset (None), but the plugin attempts to use it unconditionally to get the file extension => kablooey.

EDIT: Killed deprecated attachments. Fix merged upstream.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-30-2012 at 03:58 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote