Thread: User Poetry
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #1090
Vandy
...always be humble.
Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s, iPod Touch 3rd Gen, Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle Fire
Thumbs up Some Feedback...

@jdawson59 Where Have You Gone?

I am so sorry to read of your loss, my friend.

There is so much I want to write about your piece and I find myself unable to express the emotions it has brought to the surface. You have written a legacy -- a memorial to a life lived, loved and shared. Beautiful!!

I lost a sister in 2001, a sister in 2002 and my mother in 2003 -- all to cancer. Would that we could find a cure for this monster.

Thank you, jdawson59, for this touching and, at times, overwhelming work. I am grateful to you for being to express my feelings with your beautiful words.

Thank you...

@Geoff
Time I

Words only carry the message and, if the message can be conveyed in a few words, even more so is the power they deliver. Time I delivered on that thought -- succinct yet, rich in its meaning; short yet, powerfully long in its message.

This is a wonderfully written and very meaningful piece.

Time II

If life can ever be summed up in three short stanzas then you have done so in this beautifully written piece. I am so impressed with your writting style, Geoff. It makes me want to dig deep within myself and pull out those thoughts, desires and actions I keep hidden away -- sometimes even from myself.

You're an inspiration, Geoff. Thank you for sharing yourself and your exquisite work.

Regards,
Vandy is offline   Reply With Quote