View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #13
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Honestly, half of what I buy is mobi and half of what I buy is epub and I haven't yet had any problems converting one to the other either way. Surprisingly, a lot of people swear by .lit format and the few times I've tried that one I have nothing but problems. Is mobi good...yeah...and if you have a kindle, mobi is the default. However, if I were going to generate them in only 1 format, I would probably go epub.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote