View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 05:19 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzodog View Post
To All,

First, thanks for taking the time to read this posting. I am quite new to ebook devices (Kindle, iPad, Sony Reader, etc.) However, I do have a great deal of experience in PDF ebooks.

If you were going to generate ebooks in 1 format (for now), which would you use? epub or mobi? Does one have a definite advantage over the other? From what I've read, it appears that mobi might be a bit more universal. Any thoughts?

TIA,

BD
HTML. It's a format that can be read by virtually every single reader out there and it's easy to convert to other formats too. All my book sources are in HTML, and from that, I generate epub, mobi and PDF.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote